At last, at last, at long last - everything is coming together. I am registered with YWAM, my visa is in the mail, and I am hoping to board a plane for England on November 4th.
That, if you haven't noticed, is eight days away.
Since I was expecting the processing of my visa to take a little longer, I am not as completely and utterly prepared as I should like to be. That I am always surprised by the lack of time always surprises me. For some reason.
Anyway, that's about all the exciting news at the moment, except for one small particular -
On Sunday, I am going shave my head.
I am selling my hair to interested buyers; 24 inches of hair at $20 an inch...which should almost cover my plane ticket. The cut hair will be going to society that makes wigs for children. So far, I've only sold 7 inches, but I'm sure that there will be a rush on the market soon.
That's it,
Saint George and Merry England!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment